BEST Offers , For All Sximo 5 LTS licence Holer , Upgrade Licence For only $14 Normal Price on Codecanyon $31
New product Sximopress ( Wordpress Builder ) 1.0 has been realesed . download it now !

Sximo 5 LTS - Builder

Create Awesome & Professional CRUD Web Application CMS Within Minutes

Getting help from author and other users

Various questions

alex sanchez Commented 2 months ago
Hello, I have various questions: 1- How i can show a module in the frontend? I have tried to create a new CMS page, and add it the Table Shortcode but with no look. This is the error it show me when i try to access to this CMS page : (1/1) FatalErrorException Method Illuminate\View\View::_toString() must not throw an exception, caught ErrorException: Call to undefined method App\Http\Controllers\BreedersController::display() (View: /home/quieroch/publichtml/v3/resources/views/core/code.blade.php) in PostHelpers.php (line 77) 2- When i create this new CMS page, i have selected the "Show for Guest ? unlogged Allow Guest ?" option, but when i try to enter in incognito mode, it redirect me to the login page. 3- When i click on the export button in my module, it redirect me to the dashboard, and a notification show up saying: "error Sorry, You are not allowed to access this page!" Let me know how to fix this errors please. Best regards and thank you!
Licence(s) : Sximo 5 LTS - Builder, S5 Ultimate

Please Login for full access Discussion