BEST Offers , For All Sximo 5 LTS licence Holer , Upgrade Licence For only $14 Normal Price on Codecanyon $31
New Sximo Ultimate Version 2.0 has been realesed . download it now !

S5 Ultimate

The Real PHP Application Makers

Ask any question to author of this project

Henry G 7 days ago
Hi, I am very interested in buying your product. However, I would like to know the main differences of SXIMO 5 LTS vs SXIMO 5 Ultimate?
Farid Nakhle 1 month ago
I See some good stuff going on around here. It's been a while since i checked! But since the dev is going on, can I mention a reminder of a feature that I've previously mentioned? Which is adding image resizer / cropping tool on image uploaders, such as: https://fengyuanchen.github.io/cropper/
awais ashraf 1 month ago
Brother I am not able to see ajax Crud generator in it?
awais ashraf 1 month ago
I mean when I select modal option in module it doesn’t add data with modal.
awais ashraf 1 month ago
Ajax section is not working, It only works if I select “New Page” option in module
ahmad kamal 2 months ago
on the top left or top of side menu … what a function of … hit and enter … ?
Mango Tm 2 months ago
its only a template , no function
ahmad kamal 2 months ago
on select input ... please add filter like select2 .... http://select2.github.io/select2-bootstrap-theme/
step by step we will integrated all sximo 5 lts features into sximo 5 ultimate
ahmad kamal 2 months ago
can we use restore record for this version ?
not yet , its compatible only for sximo 5 lts
ahmad kamal 2 months ago
hi manggo, I’d love to buy it. 1 question you did not reply yet was can we customize the code or precisely how we can customize this ?
Mango Tm 2 months ago
Hi Mate , wich code part that you ask ? generated crud ? if this is what you ask then yes , as usualy . all code can be customized . and the one thing , you dont need to rebuild the module after make a changes . so you wont loose your custom changes
ahmad kamal 2 months ago
this comment, I posted in Request Features on Sximo LTS : Hi Admin and all member here, I have used Sximo recently. when i explore some features, especially for generating files. at the first time its ok, but when we have change generated file (ex: blade for costume template) its also replace it. I think you must consider how we can handle it. Maybe I can give suggestions based on my previous experiece using PHP Framework. Maybe U should generate 2 files for the firstime for each file which :
first file contains generated file that will always replace everytime we generate. and maybe on every process for generating files that will generate all files related to it module.
parent::__construct();
} public static function querySelect( ){

return "  SELECT tbl_invoices.* FROM tbl_invoices  ";
}
public static function queryWhere( ){

return "  WHERE tbl_invoices.ID IS NOT NULL ";
} public static function queryGroup(){
return "  ";
} }
second file contains costume file that developer can overide the first file to change what they want.
example constume second file that extends generated file : example of generated file for InvoiceControl: protected $table = 'tbl_invoices'; protected $primaryKey = 'ID'; public function __construct() {
parent::__construct();
} public static function querySelect( ){

return "  SELECT tbl_invoices.* FROM tbl_invoices  ";
}
public static function queryWhere( ){

return "  WHERE tbl_invoices.ID IS NOT NULL AND tbl_invoices.ID<>"" ";
} public static function queryGroup(){
return "  ";
} } the consequenses of it will change, mechanism most of Sximo it self, but it worth to try. Please any suggestions how we manage this conditions.
Mango Tm 2 months ago
We dont use this features again . now all modules using universal template, if you want to customized then there are option for generating files and you can use generated file without have to worries loosing your custom code .
Stone Shack 2 months ago Follower
How is it different than Sximo5 LTS ? Which laravel version has been used ? Will we get any support at all?? Im more than happy to buy it if you SUPPORT it..
Mango Tm 2 months ago
Hi Mate , its using Laravel 5.4 . this version more simple use and clean code than old version . its Live GUI editor/builder for CRUD , you dont have to rebuild if there any changes on current module . its will save your customization code .
And also you dont have to buy for full price , we will offers sximo current buyers to upgare they licences before we release officialy on Envato .

This Item will be full support , coz this will be next generation of Sximo 5
Stone Shack 2 months ago
how much for the upgrade?
Mango Tm 2 months ago
Its will be $10 . we have not release this item . plan to release on SximoNET on october 15 , 2017
Stone Shack 2 months ago
ok. i will buy it as soon as it is released. Trusting that you will support this one. ;)
Surely ;) , keep my words
Stone Shack 2 months ago
Ready to buy???
Mango Tm 2 months ago
Hi Stone , did you already check the demo site ?
Stone Shack 2 months ago
Yeap. All good. I bought that already! Thanks. Dont forget the Gallery Pro please.
Hold on mate , im not uploading the source yet .. 3 minutes … hehehe
Stone Shack 2 months ago
Ahaah. There is no file to download :))
Stone Shack 2 months ago
I like to be the first one :))))
Mango Tm 2 months ago
Please wait. … packing it .
heheh .. please download here http://sximo5.net/source/ultimate-sximo-5
Stone Shack 2 months ago
Thanks Mango for great product. i always love your products. but you really piss me off when you disappear and stop supporting :) i wont let you go away this time. ;)
Mango Tm 2 months ago
Yes that’s my fault .. how ever , that should be old me . now im totaly work on sximo , no other work or projects .
Stone Shack 2 months ago
great. i am cheking Ultimate Now. i have made a really big project with Old Sximo. There is no way i can update it to this right? i have to redo everything
Mango Tm 2 months ago
Ah .. im sorry , i think you must strat from scratch . i think you can still continue with old sximo , you can post help on sximo 5 LTS discussion till the end of years
Stone Shack 2 months ago
sure. i rather start from a scratch. i will learn this in 1 day hopefully.! looks good. after logging in i get this error. no error in dashboard. but under public you get this error. at CompilerEngine->handleViewException(object(ErrorException), 1) in PhpEngine.php (line 44)
Mango Tm 2 months ago
lets move to discussion board mate , so we can paste code
Stone Shack 2 months ago